Not only is this area well known for its world class skiing in winter, there is so much to offer in summer as well. Engelberg is a true year-round destination.
- 20 cable cars / lifts
- 500 km hiking paths
- Mountain bike trails (3 flow trails and 11 bike routes)
- 6 fixed rope climbs (via ferrata)
- 18-hole golf course
- 20 km Helsana Swiss Running/Walking Trail
- Vita Parcours
Summer – Outdoor Activities
- Rope Park Engelberg
- Rowing on Trübsee lake
- Summer toboggan run
- Glacier trekking
- Trotti-Scooter and Devil Bikes
- Glacier skiing
- Outdoor swimming
- Bungee Jumping
- Summer Program
- 22 Cable cars / Skilifts
- 82 km ski runs
- 12 km descent, 2000 meter altitude difference
- 38 km cross-country trails
- 9 km toboggan runs
- 53 km winter footpaths
- 11 km marked snowshoe paths
- 41 km of snow-sure runs (33 km of which can be prepared by machines making artificial snow, 8 km on the glacier)
- 5 Fun park/Kids-special
Winter – Outdoor Activities
- Ski- and Snowboard touring
- Ice climbing
- Avalanche and freerider courses
- Ski- and snowboarding
- Winter Nordic Walking
- Igloo building etc.
Activities: Helpful Information
Engelberg region offers over 500km of hiking trails to be discovered, from a casual stroll with kids to a strenuous summit hike!
Biking: whether you like to ride fast or slow, to tackle tough terrain or take it easy, a large network of bike trails guarantee plenty of fun on two wheels.
Interactive hiking and biking map:
Engelnerg Titlis offers Skiing between 1’050 and 3’020 meters above sea level. 82 kilometers route length of downhill skiing and snowboarding, with 25 lifts getting you from place to place.
Brunni “the sunny side of Engelberg” offers skiing between 1’016 to 2040 meters above sea level. Brunni is a small Ski domain, which makes it ideal for families and beginners.
Klostermatte is the leading ski beginners area in central Switzerland.
As a family destination, Engelberg has the perfect infrastructure so that the whole family will enjoy their stay.
- Summer with Kids https://www.engelberg.ch/en/summer/families/
- Winter with Kids https://www.engelberg.ch/en/winter/families/
Brunni is a great place to go with kids. There is the Globi’s alpine playground & summer toboggan run with picnic spots and a Globi’s treasure hunt!
The Globi’s Winterland Klostermatte & Yeti Park at Ristis are ideal places for beginners and children to learn how to ski.
Here is a list of play grounds in the area: